From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI Playground - Mrinal's UI on Stax
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:02:31 GMT
I've played some more with the UI -
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/track_view/

I started adding the material from Bill's UI spec.

I now have messages visible (though not entirely :-< - it is a CSS
problem).  I've also used the JQuery accordion component for the left
sidebar. I've got the message box as well but the Javascript doesn't
work.

I'm thinking that with the jQuery "draggable component", you could
probably drag a link ("Replies") and have a tab be created
automatically.

I've sent the code to Anne. Hopefully, she'll have some time to fix
the CSS probs.

I'm gone for a week - maybe someone can pick up the ball and keep
working on the UI.  At this stage, it might be easier to work with the
trunk instead of Mrinal's UI branch

D.