From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome Dick Hirsch as an ESME committer!
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:16:10 GMT
Hi ESME community,

I'm pleased to announce that the ESME PPMC and Incubator PMC have
voted to make Dick a committer and PPMC member of the ESME podling -
and Dick has accepted ;-)

Although Dick doesn't currently write code, he's been involved in all
other aspects of ESME: mailing list discussions, project guidance,
wiki maintenance, etc., in a very positive way - and IIUC Dick has
been part of the ESME adventure from the start, to this is well
deserved!

Welcome Dick, and I'll let you when your commit rights are actually
activated, should be very soon.

The following resources provide useful information about ASF commitership:

  http://www.apache.org/dev/#committers
  http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#private

-Bertrand