From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Breaking changes to the schema
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:00:22 GMT
My plan was to completely revise the User table to allow for multiple
authenication types as well as supporting message signing (the precursor
step to federation)

It will be difficult to preserve the tables (including the Users and the
Messages) unless I plan to do so from the beginning.  The cost is about 30%
more work.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp