From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Monday deployment on Stax finished
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:43:13 GMT
> Have you talked to stevej about the merge. I'd like to try out your
> JMX-related code.

Andy has done a nice job of reusing existing code and the licensing
issues seem to be clarified. The only point left is that the
scala-stats library we use is available, so that the build process is
a single step: "mvn install". Is stevej's library available in a maven
repo somewhere public? If not, maybe David could find out whether
there's interest from scala-tools.org to host the library?

Vassil