From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Turtles all the way down (or how I learned to love math in computing)
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:37:15 GMT
I think it's important to have a release before we start work in the
new direction. From my point of view the backend already has a
consistent set of features, so I'll now try to finish off features,
fix bugs and write documentation. My feeling is that we should get
something usable even with a Web UI that's just cosmetically improved,
instead of a redesign. Otherwise it's easy for anyone following ESME
to lose interest.

Vassil