From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monday deployment on Stax finished
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:19:50 GMT
> Latest code drop is deployed.

Ah, close miss for my latest minor fix :)

> Doesn't include andy's JMX code yet :-<  Haven't quite figured out how
> to do this was an elaborate cut and paste action.

>From command-line:

  patch -p0 < patch.diff

>From eclipse:

  Right-click on parent directory, Team -> Apply patch

The latest commits might have accumulated conflicts with the patch,
but shouldn't be difficult to do by hand for one or two conflicts. The
problem with Andy's code currently is that there's no public maven
repository where we can find Andy's modified library, where the bulk
of the code is.

Vassil