From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST API 2.0 design
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 06:53:43 GMT
> I'd also like to start better documenting the current API on this page
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/RESTAPI  I'm not sure
> if it is legal to copy over what is at
> http://code.google.com/p/esmeproject/wiki/REST_API_Documantation so
> I'm not going to do this.

I think whoever wrote the original document has already signed the
iCLA so it should be no problem to include it. Maybe it was Dick?

> I understand that there have been API methods for pools and other new
> features added to the current API. Can someone briefly describe them
> and I'll put them up on RESTAPI cwiki page? Or just feel free to add
> them to the list of methods on that page.

My plan was to document these when everything is ready, and there are
a couple of things still left to be done there (listing pools,
deleting pools and users from pools), but it doesn't hurt to document
what we have there already:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-esme-dev/200905.mbox/%3Cc7fc82820905040035u152dcc46nce98724a0af856dc@mail.gmail.com%3E

Vassil