From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stats code
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:11:39 GMT
This is copied from Vassil's response another thread.

Vassil Dichev to esme-dev
show details 7:19 AM (5 hours ago)

[image: Follow up message]
> Latest code drop is deployed.

Ah, close miss for my latest minor fix :)

> Doesn't include andy's JMX code yet :-<  Haven't quite figured out how
> to do this was an elaborate cut and paste action.

>From command-line:

 patch -p0 < patch.diff

>From eclipse:

 Right-click on parent directory, Team -> Apply patch

The latest commits might have accumulated conflicts with the patch,
but shouldn't be difficult to do by hand for one or two conflicts. The
problem with Andy's code currently is that there's no public maven
repository where we can find Andy's modified library, where the bulk
of the code is.

..

That should work .. I can also commit my branch to my github account. You
could check it out there without having to worry about patchfiles.

Let me know..

-Andy