From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monday deployment on Stax finished
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:57:39 GMT
I have been in contact with stevej and getting him to accept my additions
doesn't seem like it will be an issue. In my jira ticket I did upload a copy
of the updated jar file and a link to my github account where the source can
be found. (http://github.com/andythedestroyer/downloads).

How's this for a move forward? I will request stevej merge my changes. If he
does.. problem solved. If not, I will just write some stats classes and
objects in the org.apache.esme.lib package. I really only used stevej's
library because when I found it I noticed most of the code I was writing
could already found there. It would not be hard to refactor out the
dependency.

-Andy