From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject REST API 2.0 design
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:50:13 GMT
Since I'm working on the API from the client side again and I know we
have several changes and potential changes to the current API that are
not documented, I wanted to start getting everything written down in
the wiki.

As such, I created a new page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/REST+API+2.0+-+Design
that is just a repository for ideas about what could be in a new
iteration of the API. I'm not sure if there is any interest in this,
but I thought I'd get the discussion started.

I'd also like to start better documenting the current API on this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/RESTAPI  I'm not sure
if it is legal to copy over what is at
http://code.google.com/p/esmeproject/wiki/REST_API_Documantation so
I'm not going to do this.

I understand that there have been API methods for pools and other new
features added to the current API. Can someone briefly describe them
and I'll put them up on RESTAPI cwiki page? Or just feel free to add
them to the list of methods on that page.

Thanks,
Ethan