From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offer my services
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:57:21 GMT
If he posts patches (code) via jiran - which I expect, then there is a
checkbox where you must deal with the attachment license. You either
have the option "Attachment not intended for inclusion " or "Grant
license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache License
§5)
Contributions intended for inclusion in ASF products (eg. patches,
code) must be licensed to ASF under the terms of the Apache License.
Other attachments (eg. log dumps, test cases) need not be. "

Ideally, he should submit an iCLA which would make things easier.

D.