From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please take a look at
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:55:11 GMT
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Question is when is the beta going to be released?

Dunno... but it does raise another issue... what's the Apache policy of
using non-open tools in order to build Apache-hosted projects?  Atlas is not
open.

> We might not be able to wait until it is released. The UI (or absence
> thereof) is the main probelm at the current time.

Yeah.

> Another issue might be that we are currently focused on JQuery but
> 280atlas is Cappuccino-based.

The weight of the jQuery dependency is very light... I'd opt for the cost of
switching to Cappuccino if we had a killer GUI builder option.