From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Favourites in timeline
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:13:42 GMT
> My idea behind automating RTs and making favourites easier accessible is to
> clean up the timeline. I don't know what your twitter timelines looks like
> these days, but sometimes I am drowning in RTs.

OK, having a separate "resent" stream is the one thing I didn't
mention now, but I've been thinking about it too:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-esme-dev/200904.mbox/%3Cc7fc82820904220132uc6c9cf8s90d35ff4274ef052@mail.gmail.com%3E

Then we can easily add another filter for your regular timeline to
weed out all resent messages.

In addition, it would be nice having a public "resent" stream with
some sort of popularity indicator, similar to what identi.ca is doing.