From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Favourites in timeline
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:28:06 GMT
Maybe we could mix the resent feature you suggest with this?:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-esme-dev/200904.mbox/%3cD0752C47-BA50-461C-94BE-C50635C71912@gmail.com%3e
("what if favourties was a separate stream,  just like replies and DMs. This
stream would contain the favourites (or RTs if you'd like) of the people you
follow.)
My idea behind automating RTs and making favourites easier accessible is to
clean up the timeline. I don't know what your twitter timelines looks like
these days, but sometimes I am drowning in RTs.

/Anne

--
This message is: private and confidential [ ] bloggable with prior
permisssion [ ] bloggable without permission [ ]