From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone going to the BASE meeting at LinkedIn tonight?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:11:44 GMT
Hi,

I went and it was pretty good, although the traffic getting there was
horrible. Yes, I saw Michael there but didn't ask him because I didn't think
he was part of ESME because I haven't seen his email or name on the list or
JIRA. Its fine, is just sometimes nice to speak and ask questions face to
face when the opportunity arises.

I only wanted to go over a couple of things. There are almost no comments in
the source and stepping though multi threaded apps with a debugger isn't too
easy. Picking the best spots to gather stats without peppering the whole
codebase has been a bit challenging because there is so much recursive-like
( I know that is a bad description ) message passing and no comments to
indicate how classes/methods/traits etc. should and are being used. However,
I am coming along and have some code written. I will be uploading it soon. I
keep getting sidetracked with work emergencies.

Thanks for the response,
Andy