From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Read Only git access for Apache Code
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:34:57 GMT

Just file an issue with the INFRA jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

They'll be happy to setup a mirror.

FYI:  I've been using git-svn as the subversion client for my Apache  CXF
development for a couple months now.   I REALLY like it.   Even blogged about
it:
http://www.dankulp.com/blog/?p=117

While a pure git repo would obviously be better, using git as the client for
svn really isn't that bad.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp