From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage -> stability probs?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:41:46 GMT
Daniel thought it might be associated with actions but wasn't sure.

There were less than 4 users in the db and just two users working
concurrently. I checked the trace files and didn't see anything.

I'll have to watch it more clsely to see if I see any patterns.

D.
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:29 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com