From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Pool stuff is good to go
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:23:26 GMT
It appears that the problem may be restricted to the web UI. I'm receiving
messages via the twitter api.

Another question: Have you thought about deletion of pools and deleting a
user from a pool.

Daniel had a good idea about creating a quick client to read a directory
(ldap) and the use this data to call the rest api. Of course, this is only
necessary until tighter integration with conatiner functionality is present

D,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The stax deployment is finished<http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/>and
we've been trying it out. Everything looks good except that we haven't