incubator-esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Merge Pool access code into Trunk now
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:19:48 GMT
I'd like to close this vote
1+ (3) + I'm assuming that David and Vassil also approve - although they
didn't officially add "+1" in their mails.

@Vassil: please merge the brach into the trunk.

D.
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> Not at all a problem. 3 days is fine.
>
> /Anne
>
>
>
> On 15. juni. 2009, at 16.23, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
> Of course. 3 days is no problem for me.
>>
>> D
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  I'd like to have until end of day on Wednesday to look at the branch.
>>>>
>>> Can
>>>
>>>> we delay the merge until Thursday?
>>>>
>>>
>>> We haven't defined what "now" means exactly, but I think the team
>>> wanted to evaluate the pools functionality rather sooner than later.
>>> Reviewing the code is one of the more important aspects of evaluating
>>> the new functionality though, so I don't think most people would
>>> object if we put that as higher priority.
>>>
>>> So does everyone agree to specify "now" to mean "in 3 days"? The
>>> effort would be equal for me, but under these circumstances I would
>>> prefer to give David a say in the matter first- after all, he's a key
>>> factor in creating the pool requirements.
>>>
>>> Vassil
>>>
>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message