From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Pool stuff is good to go
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:55:17 GMT
> we've been trying it out. Everything looks good except that we haven't
> found a way to view the messages in a particular pool. Is there a special
> page to view the messages like in yammer, are they posted to the public
> timeline or is this a feature that isn't implemented yet?

This shouldn't happen. Unfortunately you might need to delete the
database so that it's rebuilt, because there are some incompatible
changes, for instance every message now has a reference to a pool.
I've had this problem as well.

Note also that if someone does not have permissions for a pool at the
time a message is posted to this pool, the message will not appear in
the user's timeline even when the user is consequently granted
permissions for this pool! The message should still be accessible via
searching though.