incubator-esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: Merge Pool access code into Trunk now
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:21:08 GMT
> I'd like to have until end of day on Wednesday to look at the branch.  Can
> we delay the merge until Thursday?

We haven't defined what "now" means exactly, but I think the team
wanted to evaluate the pools functionality rather sooner than later.
Reviewing the code is one of the more important aspects of evaluating
the new functionality though, so I don't think most people would
object if we put that as higher priority.

So does everyone agree to specify "now" to mean "in 3 days"? The
effort would be equal for me, but under these circumstances I would
prefer to give David a say in the matter first- after all, he's a key
factor in creating the pool requirements.

Vassil

Mime
View raw message