From Daniel Koller <dakol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage -> stability probs?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:24:09 GMT
...to be more specific regarding Dick comment on my experience:
- the server (on stax + my local machine) got extreme performance issues
when I wanted to enter an actor definition in the UI.
- Sending the form seemed not to work (at least there was no visual
feedback, whether it worked), and
- the new action never showed up in the list.

- After a restart of the app, the action admin interface was available
again.

(I found this out, when I prototyped AMQP connectivity, which involved the
insertion of a new action class.)

Kind regards,

Daniel
--