From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about targetting a "release"?
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 15:26:50 GMT
Dan,

I think this is a great idea.

Sorry for going dark this week.  We've been having a less than optimal
release with one of the projects I'm working on.  I'll re-engage next week.

Thank you very much for adding value and thinking about how to help ESME
succeed.

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp