From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about targetting a "release"?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 09:39:05 GMT
My wishlist for a release in June would be:

#52 Add types of authentication besides OpenID
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-52

#16  Unifying server calls (JSON-related)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-16
# 58 CometActor TagCloud.scala - Conversion to JSON
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-58

# 60 Change the Scala code to remove HTML from Track functionality
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-60
# 61 Change the Scala code to remove HTML for Login functionality
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-61
# 62 Change the Scala code to remove HTML for Action functionality
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-62
# 63 Change the Scala code to remove HTML for the specific User-related
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-63

# 59 Better documentation of our existing Scala code
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-59

And of course the UI.
But in order for the UI development to move ahead we need the server-
side developers to remove the HTML in the Scala code first.

My question however is:
Does it make sense if we need to do a rewrite of the existing code?
Shouldn't we try to do the rewrite first?

/Anne