From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME Wiki make-over
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 20:14:45 GMT

I just wanted to point out that many projects in Apache use confluence
exported spaces as their primary web site.

http://camel.apache.org
http://servicemix.apache.org/home.html
http://felix.apache.org/site/index.html
http://james.apache.org/
etc....

Thus, if you want to completely replace the forest stuff in svn with a
confluence generated site, that is perfectly acceptable and doable.    That
could avoid having information in multiple places and such.   I can definitely
help get that all setup if that's a direction the community would like to
pursue.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp