From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI related iteractions from Scala Core
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:06:11 GMT
I'd suggest pulling all the code out of the various ProtoUser code and
rolling it into the User code in the ESME code base such that User extends
LongKeyedMapper[User]
That will give you maximum flexibility in terms of getting the view code out
of the Scala code and into templates.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp