From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Favourite feed
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:06:16 GMT
Hi,

we (=the Norwegians on twitter) had a very interesting discussion
about the retweet format today, RT and via.
When do people use RT and when do they use via?

RT is used when you like a tweet and want to share it with your
followers. Pretty much the same as favouriting it. Often only copy-
paste.
Via is used when you edit the content of the tweet, ie. adding value.

One guy had a good idea, what if favourties was a separate stream,
just like replies and DMs.
This stream would contain the favourites (or RTs if you'd like) of the
people you follow.
I could easily imagine this a great source to share wisdom and links,
and wonder if this is something we should bring into ESME?

What do you think?

/Anne