From Erik Engbrecht <erik.engbre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetaMegaProtoUser Usage in ESME
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:33:56 GMT
I think MetaMegaProtoUser is a little too mega for my tastes...

I'm going to make an attempt at diving into the code this afternoon and see
what I can come up with.  But I'd like to see the user be a little less mega
and a little more pluggable.  So my inkling is to remove the dependency on
MetaMegaProtoUser, not increase it.  We'll see where that goes...

--
http://erikengbrecht.blogspot.com/