From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: MetaMegaProtoUser Usage in ESME
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:39:38 GMT
I'd like to use the "MetaMegaProtoUser " for users who want a quick look at ESME without having
to go through all the hassles of setting up an internal OpenID provider.

For productive usage, the MetaMegaProtoUser obviously isn't suitable -- but, to be truthful,
we are still far from having something that is suitable for production.

I'm just trying to lower the bridge to taking ESME for a "test drive".

D.

________________________________

From: David Pollak [mailto:feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 08.04.2009 02:12
To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: MetaMegaProtoUser Usage in ESME

+1

Proto user was designed for prototyping and not meant for production.

On Apr 6, 2009 9:34 AM, "Erik Engbrecht" <erik.engbrecht@gmail.com> wrote:

I think MetaMegaProtoUser is a little too mega for my tastes...

I'm going to make an attempt at diving into the code this afternoon and see
what I can come up with.  But I'd like to see the user be a little less mega
and a little more pluggable.  So my inkling is to remove the dependency on
MetaMegaProtoUser, not increase it.  We'll see where that goes...

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Hirsch, Richard

<richard.hirsch@siemens.com>wrote: > Any chance that someone can make this
change? The MetaMegaPro...
--
http://erikengbrecht.blogspot.com/