From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject Moving content from GoogleCode to Apache
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 09:54:47 GMT
Right now, there is still a lot of content at our old Google Code site (http://code.google.com/p/esmeproject/downloads/list
and http://code.google.com/p/esmeproject/w/list) that I think should be moved to the Apache
site. There is just too little traffic at the Google site and a content consolidation is critical
if we are to expand our community.

What is the best way to do this? In particular, what are the IP implications /issues? The
Google site has a Apache License 2.0 for the code but I have no idea about the licensing for
other content that is located there.   Should/Can we move the content to Apache or leave it
at the Google site and just reference it from our pages at Apache.

D.