From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject Change Official ESME site from Forrest to Wiki
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 03:54:47 GMT
Right now, http://incubator.apache.org/esme/ is being created via Apache Forrest. The current
version is almost 3,5 months old and, to be truthful, unfinished and missing lots of information.

I've been thinking about moving the site to the Apache wiki. I've seen that various other
podlings have done the same thing.

I know that more people are accustomed to using the wiki and this might help us keep the site
more up-to-date.

I'd love to be able to work directly on the Apache home page but I'm still working on getting
official approval for my iCLA - a long and painful story. I'd be able to comment on the wiki
though which would be a step in the right direction.

D.