From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Favourite feed
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:49:10 GMT
There is no symbol, just via.
I guess you aren't following any tweetie users, then you would have
seen it.

I still think having a separate feed is a cool idea..
It allows you to follow what your following likes and it would free up
the timeline for some of the RTs. (the RTs are essentially only a
liking/favourting the tweet)

/Anne