From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The current state of ESME
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:53:12 GMT
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...i'll be at ApacheConEU. the
>> FastFeather track is a good way to attract interest within Apache -
>> the crowds are small but influential. i think we could pull together a
>> talk which either myself or Bertrand could give....

Got the answer ApacheCon Planners: the FastFeather track as we know it
is not happening this year in Amsterdam, but the place for last-minute
talks is the BarCamp (http://barcamp.org/BarCampApache) which is
colocated with ApacheCon, Tuesday March 23rd.

I won't be there unfortunately, arriving in Amsterdam Tuesday evening
only due to other commitments.

-Bertrand