From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Esme Presentation...? [WAS Re: The current state of ESME]
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:14:04 GMT
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Anne Kathrine Petteroe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jumping in on this a bit late, didn't have time to read email at all at
> SXSW.
> Did we move this presentation somewhere to collaborate?

i've uploaded what i have to
http://opentalkware.googlecode.com/svn/talk/EsmeTenReasons/index.html
(svn co https://opentalkware.googlecode.com/svn/talk/EsmeTenReasons).
i generally prefer to work with the report view (move to the right
hand lower corner and click on the slashed 'o' for outline, i
suppose). it's still very rough.

had a think overnight, and thought that - for a short talk aimed at
developers -  it'd work best turned around as ten reasons. when i've
attended these events the audience for short presentations tends to be
more general so it's usually best to be more upfront and try to grab
attention.

- robert