From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME Groups
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:37:35 GMT
Great, I was anxious to hear David's opinion about pools.

It seems I got the right idea on at least 2 counts:
-pools are not about resending messages (we already have that)
-access restrictions in a pool apply to messages, not to people

@David, If I understand correctly, a message can only be in one pool,
right? (1-to-1 relationship). That would fit Bill's description, as
well

@Dick, It's true that the pools functionality is spread in both server
and UI, but the biggest difficulty I had in mind was not splitting the
functionality into bite-sized chunks. It's coming up with and agreeing
on the concept, such that it fits the design and purpose of ESME.