From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Maven Build is broken
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:53:34 GMT
I had this problem yesterday and replied to Daniel in Twitter, but a
long version is probably needed:

The dependency comes from openid4java, which itself is a dependency of
lift-openid. I'm not sure we can do something, as even increasing the
Lift version to 1.0 didn't solve the problem for me. Probably the Lift
guys will figure it out soon.

You can work around the problem on your local machine, though.
Download and unpack the jars for icu4j and xml-apis:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/icu4j/3.4.1/icu4j_3_4_1.jar
http://apache.online.bg/xml/commons/xml-commons-external-1.3.04-bin.tar.gz

Then issue a maven command to install the jars in your local repository:

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.ibm.icu -DartifactId=icu4j
-Dversion=3.4.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/icu4j_file
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=xml-apis -DartifactId=xml-apis
-Dversion=1.3.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/xml-api_file

This should do the trick.