From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Other twitter functionality to implement
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:17:57 GMT
Case in point - the OpenMicroBlogging protocol that La.coni.ca supports
doesn't appear to allow for deletion of messages sent to federated sites.
http://openmicroblogging.org/protocol/0.1/

It appears that while La.coni.ca itself supports deletion of messages. This
would have no effect on messages posted to federated systems unless they
were only displayed as a link to the originating system (which the protocol
doesn't appear to require).

Sounds like a pretty hard problem.

Ethan