From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Esme Presentation...? [WAS Re: The current state of ESME]
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:39:05 GMT
GoogleCode account: richard.hirsch@siemens.com

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert Burrell Donkin [mailto:robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. März 2009 08:33
An: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Esme Presentation...? [WAS Re: The current state of ESME]

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> How can I edit the information? Or should I just send you the information via email?

i created opentalkware (a couple of weeks ago) as a space for people
to develop talks the way apache develops code after realising that
this is how i prefer write talks.

checkout from subversion, edit and patch. if you have a google code
account (or create one) i'll assign commit karma.

- robert