From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with build - maven build hangs and CPU uasge for java 100%!
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:03:34 GMT
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I noticed the same thing. I left my PC to it, and eventually
the build completed successfully.

I suspect there may be some kind of issue with the Scala compiler, and have therefore cross-posted
this message to the Scala list.

To the Scala list: the issue occurs when trying to build the Apache Incubator's ESME project
- the source can be accessed via SVN at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/trunk/server
and built with a "mvn compile". We'd be glad of any pointers as to why the build nails the
CPU at 100% for so long...

Cheers,
Darren

--