From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Build is broken
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:32:59 GMT

Umm....    I just checked the logs at repo1.maven.org and had Brett check the
sync logs to his mirror.    There is no indication that 3.4.1 EVER existed at
central.   The logs indicate 4.0.1 being added, but nothing about 3.4.1.

Are you sure you were getting that jar from central and not some other
repository defined in a pom someplace?   My gut feeling is that you were
grabbing it from someplace else and that location is no longer available so
it's dropping down to checking central.  (remember, central is checked last
only if it's not found elsewhere)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp