From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: [UI] Other UI-related issues
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:37:23 GMT
Hi Anne--

I'm working on the UI now.  I have about three days available this
week and I hope I can get enough done before I have to start another
project next week.

Regards,
Bill

At 10:30 PM +0100 2/10/09, Anne Kathrine Petteroe wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
>thank you for your comments.
>I suggest that, in order for the UI development to speed up, you
>continue working on a UI spec as outlined in your comments.
>
>I may not agree with everything, but more it is more important to
>get a UI up and running, than to discuss details endlessly.
>Will you be able to finish the spec in this sprint?

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com