From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: The current state of ESME
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:00:02 GMT
Howdy--

o As a designer I can't help where the rubber meets the road (programming).

o My business has picked up, which is good for my family but doesn't
leave a lot of time for additional projects.

o I haven't gotten any input on the questions I raised and that I
feel need to be (mostly) answered before I'll know what to design for
the UI.

o My name has not yet appeared on the list of those with an accepted
ICLA, so I can't get write permission to the wiki and post my
questions there.

Regards,
Bill

At 3:25 PM +0100 2/28/09, Hirsch, Richard wrote:
>Last week, I had a long talk with Anne and we are both worried about
>the current rate of development....
>So, the big question is: how do we increase community involvement?

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com