From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Anne Kathrine Petteroe as ESME committer and PPMC member
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:57:26 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Please cast you votes to accept Anne Kathrine Petteroe as ESME
> committer and PPMC member....

The vote passes with +1s from:

Vassil Dichev
Robert Burrell Donkin (*)
David Pollak
Daniel Kulp (*) (mentor)
Darren Hague
Sylvain Wallez (*) (mentor)
Mrinal Wadhwa
Bertrand Delacretaz (*) (mentor)

And no other votes.
(*) indicates Incubator PMC members, we have 4 of those so no need for
an additional vote by the Incubator PMC.

Thanks everybody, and welcome Anne Kathrine!

Please let me know (off-list) your favorite username and non-Apache
forwarding email address.
I'll take care of the account creation request.

-Bertrand