From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME board report is due February 11th
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:13:51 GMT
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> This is all information that should be included in the Apache ESME web-site. I'm working
on creating a next version soon. Won't be able to upload it directly but I'd probably do it
indirectly via Jira.

Cool. Added that to the report [1], "Provide instructions for people
to build, install and evaluate EMSE by themselves", hope this is ok
with you guys.

-Bertrand

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2009