From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [UI] Browser Resizing
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:17:07 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Anne Kathrine Petteroe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Based on the drawings in Bill's document, it looks like the UI will be
> living in it's own browser window to work best....

As a general rule, could we point to things like "Bill's document"
with URLs when we mention them?

That helps people who are half-following the discussion get the
context, and that adds a lot of value to the mailing list archives.

-Bertrand

(sorry if I'm playing pedantic mentor here - I'm writing about
"speaking in URLs" somewhere else as we speak ;-)