From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME board report is due February 11th
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:02:33 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> ...I've started our report for February. The report is due in 5 days. I'll be
> on vacation next week, so someone else is going to have to follow up on it....

Thanks for this, and have fun on vacation ;-)

Note that an important point to report on is "the project's top 2 or 3
things to resolve prior to graduation", do people have suggestions for
this? Feel free to edit http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2009
directly.

The activity on this list is relatively low, in my opinion, are things
still happening elsewhere?

That's not necessarily bad at this point, but that might be one thing
to improve before graduation: bring everything here, discussions,
docs, code, etc. I assume the Google Code project will be made
inactive at some point, do you guys have plans for this?

-Bertrand