From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Anne Kathrine Petteroe as ESME committer and PPMC member
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:37:41 GMT
On 2/3/09, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi ESME team,
>
> Looks like my subtle hints that any PPMC member can start a vote
> thread had no effect, maybe I wasn't clear ;-)
>
> Let's not waste more time - ESME committers all seem to agree that
> Anne Kathrine should be made an ESME committer, based on her former
> contributions to ESME. That's unusual, as Apache projects usually
> require people to demonstrate their merit inside the project, but I
> totally understand this case and agree with it. I also suggest making
> her a PPMC member as well, so that she can take part in all
> ESME-related decisions.
>
> Please cast you votes to accept Anne Kathrine Petteroe as ESME
> committer and PPMC member.
>
> Note that we need 3 +1 from Incubator PMC members, which we'll reach
> if 3 of our mentors agree and vote.

+1 (binding)

<nettiquette-explained>
I'm jumping into this VOTE thread (since I'm an IPMCer who's not a
mentor). My vote is binding (all the community is encouraged to VOTE
but only some VOTEs are binding on Apache) so I've reminded people
that it is since people might not know. The official list of committee
members is in the committers repo but I'm also on the WhoWeAre linked
from http://incubator.apache.org (which is usually a little late).
</nettiquette-explained>

- Robert