From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject I can't commit to anything this iteration
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:04:03 GMT
Folks,
The next three weeks are going to be pretty action-packed for me:

   - We're shipping Lift 1.0 on 2/26
   - The last chapter in Beginning Scala is due on 2/26
   - I'm giving a Scala presentation to SalesForce.com on 2/25
   - I have to submit my slides for my QCon and The Server Side
   presentations by 2/25
   - I have house-guests the week of 2/23

So, it's unlikely that I'll have any ESME-related time this iteration,
except to answer questions or wrestle particularly high priority bugs.

I'm going to be in London 3/9-3/13 for QCon <http://qconlondon.com> and hope
to meet Darren and any other ESMites that can make it to London.  Perhaps
Darren and I can do some late-night pair programming.

Sorry about this, but I figure I'd let you-all know what's up so
expectations are set correctly.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp