From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Sprint
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:07:53 GMT
> I read that David isn't going to have a lot of time for this sprint.
> What about Vassil and Darren?

As usual, I have a moderate amount of time in the hours after son goes
to sleep :)

> Besides the obvious choice of work on the UI (where we are way behind),
> REST API and Twitter API, does anyone else have other suggestions.

Twitter API is what I'm going to concentrate on, my todo list there is
fairly big and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. Besides,
most other tasks influence all of ESME (groups, permissions), so it's
necessary for more than one person to agree on how we want it
implemented.

To summarize my view on the topic of whether sprints are useful- like
Darren, I also think it's beneficial to set some short-term goals,
even if we're not 100% successful. One planning problem here is that
everyone is moving at a different pace every sprint. Prioritized lists
would be of real help here. JIRA could fit quite nicely in this case,
I think.