From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sprint 1 Results
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:15:13 GMT
> @vassil: Are there any show-stoppers regarding the implementation of the Twitter-Api.
Is there any missing feature in lift/esme core which hampers the completion of the task? If
so, we could maybe try to include such features in the next sprint.

No show-stoppers except for lack of free time, but at least on my part
I didn't plan this to be fully implemented in this Sprint anyway, just
some foundation to build on. There are some features which don't make
much sense in ESME (at least for now), like direct messages or
favorites, some of which are missing by design.